Trek to the Track: Track Day
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us Sunday June 13th for an awesome day at the track! Cruise to the track with 25 other experienced car enthusiasts as we challenge the limits of our driving skills on a closed road course. This fun afternoon will include food, racing, networking with other drivers and so much more.
Event Registration includes the following for a Driver and one Passenger:
- Exclusive JRR Swag
- Decals for Vehicle
- Decal Installation
- Refreshments at launch
- Catered lunch
-Track rental (unlimited laps)
- Insurance for the track (doesn't cover your vehicle, but is required to protect the land and track)
- High quality video and photography of your vehicle at the event
- Route card
Available for additonal cost :
- Helmets (will be sold at wholesale to drivers)
Snell or M approved helmets are manditory as per the track rules. No rentals are available due to covid, If you dont have one already you can purchase one through us at wholesale expected price is $200 or less, reach out as you register to confirm.
As per the track rules certain vehicles will not be allowed on the track.
- Suvs or Trucks of any kind (anything thats larger than regular sized car and could flip)
- Convirtibles that do not have active roll protection/roll cage that is above the drivers head. (hardtops aren't roll over protection)
- Vehicles that have leaks
- Vehicles that have bald or worn tires
- Vehicles that do not have good brakes
- Vehicles that are not in good mechanical condition
In the event that you go off into the grass and cause significant damage you will be charged for the repair
In the event you go into the gravel pits and displace a significant amount of gravel you will be charged for the grading
In the event you have a major leak or spill of oil or any other fluid you will have to clean it up and pay for the absorber provided
Drivers and passengers must both wear helmets when on the track, both are free to drive the vehicle and there is no additonal cost for doing so.
Registration Fee: $300 per car (incl. 2 people)
Full Event schedule and route will be given to drivers after registration has closed, we also ensure each driver is ready to go in the morning before launch.
Decal installation will be scheduled before the event after registration has closed.
This event will have an absolute maximum of 30 cars (including sponsor vehicles) however you can expect 25 cars to be at the event. First come first serve for registration after 25 tickets are sold registration will close.
- Rally Fee$300$3000$0